Sparkly Followers

Thursday 28 July 2016

Challenge #6 - Results

Good Morning to you all.  I hope you are having a good week.

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #6. I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes.

The winner of this challenge is:

I love this make.  Glamour perfection.  Be sure to take your winners badge.

The Top 3 for this challenge is :-

Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.

The details of challenge #7 will be issued on the 1st of August.  I hope to see you there.

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I am a winner 🎉
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete