Sparkly Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Challenge #13 Results

Good day to you all.  

A big thank you for stopping by and joining in with us. 

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #13 . I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes.


The winner of this challenge is:






The Top 3's are :-

#2 - Coldwaters2


Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.

The details of challenge #14 will be issued on the 1st March.  I hope to see you there.

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as your winner, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3! Congrats to the other Top 3's and the Winner.! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3! I will proudly display my badge on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete